Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 02:27:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Greencountry Motorsports

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2106 MiDiv RallyCross Championship - Sep 17-18  (Read 544 times)
JimR

Dab of oppo

« on: August 10, 2016, 07:18:41 am »

2016 Midwest Division SCCA RallyCross Championship
September 17-18, 2016
Nebraska I-80 Speedway [Map]
Hosted by NRSCCA

Our division's crowning RallyCross will feature two days of competition, plus the first MiDiv Twilight Competition on Saturday evening. Compete for a MiDiv class championship during the day, and get a free entry into our mini night challenge. Sunday's runs will also count towards regional series points for NRSCCA members.

Enjoy friends, food, and fun at a resurfaced I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska, located halfway between Lincoln and Omaha. Great seat time just weeks before RallyCross Nationals. The event will start later in the morning for your travel flexibility, and our hosts in Nebraska Region will be providing lunch and dinner on Saturday, then lunch again on Sunday. Easy!

Registration and details are now online at MotorsportReg.
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/midiv-rallycross-championship-i-80-speedway-scca-nebraska-422297

'92 SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD
NW-Arkansas-centric calendar of events
JimR

Dab of oppo

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 08:28:45 am »

The 2016 Midwest Division RallyCross Championship was hosted by Nebraska Region over the weekend at I-80 Speedway between Lincoln and Omaha. There were 10 runs on Saturday and eight runs on Sunday, plus an eight-run Twilight mini-event with glow sticks on all the cones. RallyCross at night was pretty entertaining. If you ran the whole enchilada, that works out to 26(!) runs total.

David at Gotcone.com captured the daytime runs:
http://www.gotcone.com/photos/2016-rallycross/2016-midiv-rallycross/

Here are a few shots around paddock that I took:

'92 SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD
NW-Arkansas-centric calendar of events
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: